Fresh farm goodness delivered to your business.
Here, at the Lackawaxen Food Hub, we connect wholesale customers such as restaurants, caterers, summer camps, schools, health food shops and grocery stores to 25 local and regional farms and food producers in Northeast, PA and the Sullivan Catskills, NY.
The interest in locally sourced food is growing strong. From restaurants to grocery stores, more and more consumers are looking for local farm fresh food – don’t miss out on this growing marketing opportunity for your business.
Let LFH be your one-stop shop for locally sourced produce, meats, eggs and more. Instead of self-managing all the logistics of working directly with multiple farms, let us streamline the process for you.
ORDERING DETAILS AND ACCOUNT SETUP
Wholesale ordering opens on Sunday at 6pm with orders due Monday by 12pm. Delivery is on Wednesday or Thursday depending on location. Payment is required upon delivery if a credit card is not saved in account.
Your account must be setup with LFH prior to ordering. After submitting your information, we will determine if your business can be incorporated into our routes and if any delivery charges and/or minimums will apply.
Once your account is set up, you will be notified weekly via email when the ordering window has opened (which also provides highlights for the week). Stay tuned to our product list. As the seasons change, so will availability.
WHY SHOP WITH LACKAWAXEN FOOD HUB?
- Local Food Tastes Better. Most items are freshly harvested within 48-60 hours before you receive your order. It doesn’t get much fresher than that.
- Easy Online Ordering. Our e-commerce platform is a one-click to cart site. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
- Support Mission Driven Farming. High standards, driven by passion. It doesn’t get much deeper than that.
We are big supporters and cheerleaders of Lackawaxen Food Hub. For many years, they’ve been providing such an important service – offering beautiful & varied local products, providing simplicity and ease in ordering, and then delivering everything right to our door. It’s an amazing service and an ambitious business model. LFH raises the bar very high with their attention to detail & customer service. Thank you for all that you do. We are so grateful and appreciative!
– Amy Miller, Early Bird Cookery
Demand for Local Food on the Rise *
Consumers are savvier about what they eat,
and their desire for locally sourced food is growing.
- 68% of consumers say they’re more likely to visit a restaurant serving locally sourced items than one that doesn’t.
- 73% of women, 63% of men say they’d go to restaurants offering local fare.
- 96% of consumers felt that a product must be grown, produced, or processed within 100 miles of where it is sold to be considered “local”.
- 3 out of 4 consumers say they’re more likely to choose a restaurant that offers healthy options.
- 70% of consumers say they are more likely to visit a restaurant that offers locally sourced food.* Statics: National Restaurant Association
The online ordering system is easy to use and efficient. I place orders right from my phone as soon as the product list is sent each Sunday. Our orders are always filled accurately and communication with LFH is timely. The LFH team is warm and friendly – definitely a tribe of the groovy ones. Our customers love the products and we love the service. We look forward to many more years of partnership with LFH.”
– Janna Genzlinger, Mill Market Bakery • Hawley, PA.